Friday, June 6, 2008

Fly Away Home

Just a little update on the bird situation. Everybody must have gotten away safely, because the parents aren't swooping through the yard and I don't see any little bits bobbing around the grass. Whew! I'm thankful I didn't have to take some small feathered beastie out of another beastie's mouth. I'm also thankful that my fine feathered friends are living in another birdy condo because my gardenias are beginning to bloom and it will be nice to be able to cut some without disturbing a nest babbling with fledglings.

All the while I was stressing over the cardinal babies in the back, the little brown wren family on the front porch struck their tent for parts unknown as well. Yesterday morning when I went to check on them, they were gone.

Good luck y'all........Fly On! I'll keep the feeders filled for you!

No comments: