Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Not Doing So Good

Well, another 6 weeks has gone by and I haven't been blogging a bit.

BAD DOG....sit....stay.....WRITE.

Actually, I have been writing, just not in this particular forum. I do a lot of writing and researching (among other things) for a nonprofit I volunteer for: The Alabama Canine Coalition, Inc. (www.alabamacaninecoalition.org). And lately, I've been pretty busy with it. Protecting my rights and other people's rights to own and breed and maintain dogs and other animals is getting to be a full-time occupation these days, paid or not. Animal rights vs. animal welfare. They're just not the same thing at all and most people don't know that.

Anyway, I'd like to get back to my "fun" blog writing. And I will. It just may not be anytime real soon.

No comments: