Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do You Smell That?

I love things that smell good.  I'm a sucker for food cooking, roses growing, clean dogs (sometimes not-so-clean ones, too)....all kinds of stuff.  I can't live without perfume.  I'm probably one of a handful that wears it 360 days a year.  Unfortunately, I'm not too partial to the cheaper scents.  So, I have to hoard my stash and make it last as long as possible.  I figure I'm pretty much a pro at what smells good.

I think I have discovered a new source of good smells.  Check out http://www.cactusandivy.com/.  South Carolina girl is putting together all kinds of interesting products to sniff.  She's got a whole line of bodycare products, but I'm actually more interested in her reed diffusers.  With scent names like "Lemon Razz" and "Cranberry Fig", how could you go wrong?  And ESPECIALLY notable is something she calls "Natural Buzz Off Horse Care" to keep the little critters away, particularly in the warmer months.  I'm figuring it might also be pretty good for dogs.  And, all her stuff is natural -- no synthetics.

No, I haven't tried anything......yet.  So I can't really rate anything or give you the skinny.  But I'll definitely be buying a couple of things.  With the house being all closed up against this unnatural cold we're having right now, I could use some uplifting smells wafting through the house.  Will report back.........

No comments: