Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Musing - Mad Men Mania

Yes, it's true.  I'm just a born-again Mad Men Minx.  I didn't discover this TV show till just a couple of months ago.  Why didn't somebody tell me sooner that it's SO GOOD???  Don Draper:  bad boy you can't help but be crazy for.

I sure hope they show the 3rd season before the new season starts this summer.  It's not out on DVD yet and I'm dying to know what happened.  They have some little recaps at the AMC-TV site, but I want it ALL.  Every once in a while I fall in love with a TV show.  This is it for now.  I speculate it's not only because it's fabulously written and acted that I am enamored.  Having been a teenager in the Fab 60s, I can remember the decade in spades.  All the adults always having or going to cocktail parties, smoking, the fashions, etc. etc.  The weekly hairdresser appointment.  It's like revisiting a little teensy part of my past.  I was too young to indulge in most of the goings-on, but I was a VERY OBSERVANT student.  Teehee........

No comments: