Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Musing - Electronic Upgrade

Well, I finally did it.  After agonizing for weeks over what kind of computer to get for myself, I just bought one.  It's an HP Pavilion laptop.....don't ask me what's on it or any of that stuff.  Mr. Head Geek Man at Best Buy helped me when I took the configuration I had made up for one on the HP website to his store. 

Bless him.......he was so very patient and kind.  He got me all "fixed" and scheduled Mr. Second-in-Command Geek Man to come put it all together for me the end of this week.  I even sprung for a new wireless printer. 

One of my new year's resolutions -- the one to become more electronically literate -- is on the road to reality.  I just hope Windows 7 is simple to learn and navigate.  And that all the 1001 things that can go wrong with new equipment of any kind -- but especially computers -- skips by me.  Otherwise, I will certainly be bald from pulling my hair out in frustration.

My bank account is in cardiac arrest..........

No comments: