Friday, August 28, 2009

T.G.I.F..............AGAIN?????

Damn.  How does this keep happening?  I write on Monday.  I'm supposed to be writing on another couple of days of the week.  Then, all of a sudden, it's Friday again.  Sometimes I think Somebody is subtracting days out of my weeks just to gaslight me.  Or, is this just a "senior moment" type thing?

However, there is one good thing that's happened in these lost (to me) days.  I have begun the Great Excavation over in my craft area.  Say a little prayer for me please.  I managed to clear a space, oh.....about 3 feet square in the floor.  I guess it is a start.  But what a puny one!

Never fear:  I am determined.  Somehow, some way, this horrible pile of odds and ends is going to evolve in to a place where I can actually get work done without being surrounded by stacks and piles and heaps.

But for now, let's just enjoy the weekend, okay?

No comments: